Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thursday, Friday


Thursday, P and I drove to La Crosse for my reading at the Pump House.


David Krump and Bill Stobb (see above) were such amazing hosts! In fact, everybody we met was great, before and after. During the reading, the audience was so very generous and so very attentive. It's them I shall imagine if I ever have another nervous-making reading.


Then we came home Friday, and I bought batteries for my camera so I could take real photos of the goings on at the Imaginary Press Reading Series!


It was astounding! Here's a nice photo of Wilkinson, Svalina, and Doxsee in which the idea of Schomburg is implied. For more photos, visit the Imaginary Press Reading Series blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, it was really outstanding. I only wish my posts were as informative.

regards
Piro @ www.clickonsend.com for free unlimited file and image hosting