Sunday, December 06, 2009

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians & misc.

I changed the layout of this page awhile back, and now I am sloooowly trying to recall how to reconfigure my sidebar content. A lot of people seem to have natural talent for this sort of thing, but me, not so much.
That is just to say there will be links to more of my most favorite artists and writers as time progresses. If you and I are pals and you want to send me a linky, that'd be great, too.

In the meantime, here's a document of my current media consumption...

Mary Ruefle's The Most of It is the most pleasurable read I've had in a long time.

And here is the song I cannot get enough of:


And here is the movie (in its condensed version, which may be enough for you) that I cannot wait to watch when it's delivered to my mailbox this week:

No comments: