Sunday, October 12, 2008

One of these things is not like the others


Last weekend I found these four chairs at the D.A.V. for thirty bucks! I reupholstered their seats and the seats of two others I had hanging around. It was all a huge thrill for me.


I spent a lot of Saturday afternoon walking around quiet places by myself.


I know I've seen something like this image on a book cover. Do you know what I am talking about?


But then I had to run an errand at Target. After all the hush, I was extra affronted by this Hummer Eau de Toilette. What could this possible smell like? Please don't answer.


Sunday P and I drove to Stillwater to hike around the fall colors with our friends.



I found this poem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite paula post. yay!

Anonymous said...

I think that image is on one of Kahlil Gibran's books... ?