Monday, April 10, 2006

Initial Contact

I'm not convinced that I have the technical savvy to maintain a site like this, but I shall try. For example, every time I tried to type a little message in the previous post, the image....mysteriously went away. I give up and am starting fresh here.

That image, friends, is my brand new first book of poems which the fine people at Black Ocean were kind enough to publish (www.blackocean.org). I treasure it cover to cover and from the beautiful ISBN to the credit for a ghost poem on the last page. I value it as a made thing -- a loving effort. That said, if you do find yourself with a copy and wouldn't mind crossing out the word characters in the poem "The Motto for Anyone Who Falls Into a Black Hole Must Be 'Think Imaginary'" and replacing it with the word dustjackets, that would be a huge favor.

No comments: